An Enchanted Book of Peculiar Ideas and Soap Potions - #1
You will receive the entire ebook in a download link.
It is a book that will offer insights how to make soap dough, open the door to creating anything you dream up and things I have learned along the way. This is NOT a how-to book in the traditional sense, but offers recipes, insights and helpful soap information regarding soap dough.
This is advanced soap making, for those who have basic cold process soap making under their belts. You will not be taught HOW to make soap in this book, but shown how to create with soap, soap molding insights and other soap molding tips and tricks.
- Check your email after purchase: if you don't see the link look in your spam folder. Search your email: "An Enchanted Book of Peculiar Ideas and Soap Potions"
- Click link and download the book to your desktop or handheld. It is now your book and you can read it on any of your devices, because it is in YOUR email.
- Sorcery Soap™ does not refund on ebooks. Please be sure you want this knowledge before you purchase. Once the bargain has been struck for the knowledge and obtained it cannot be refunded.
- Tips and tricks, recipes on hand molded soap for embellishment and so much more!
- This colorful ebook full of photographic soap examples is for anyone looking for inspiration and how to stay inspired!
- Included: 3 Basic soap dough recipes; one lard free.
This book, along with the Soap Recipe Book of Light and Shadow (actual and ebook available) is a full library of soap molding information, along with charts, 20 Soap Dough™ recipes and many extras. (10 lard free.)
"Bee Iyata of Sorcery Soap has touched me yet again with her eerie insight. I first noticed Bee’s work over a year ago… images of her colorful and expressive enchanting creatures."
"Perhaps it was my deep love for my childhood book, The Velveteen Rabbit and the magical and emotional presence I felt when reading it. Bee Iyata unknowingly touched my inner child and sparked wonder and excitement every time I saw her images."
"Bee’s Soap Dough book "The Enchanted Book of Peculiar Ideas and Soap Potions" contains recipes and tool suggestions so you can create 3D images to adhere or insert into your soap. That is probably why you are reading it. But let me tell you that those things, the tools of her trade, are only a tiny aspect of the enchanted book’s contents. Bee writes in depth about inner presence, the state of mind and guides the reader to find their Muse. Pure wisdom exudes from the very pages to gently bring us to the very place as an artist before we set out on the path of trying to hand mold soap."
"She clearly is one of the most thoughtful, patient and insightful artists of our time. I would recommend this book to any artist of any medium…a book that can offer structure and gentle guidance to help free our minds and encourage walking with the Fairies and magic that our inner art can possess."
"Your creativity may be frozen in a state of sheer fear. Bee can help you break that barrier and set it free. Let her hold your hand through the Magical Forest." - Joanna Schmidt, Owner of Mad Oils
- Learn how to make and use molding soap dough to create unique soap embellishments
- Learn how to get inspired and stay inspired
- Gain a new perspective on crafting and soap making
What you will find inside:
- 3 Soap dough recipes, one lard free (vegan) and two lard based.
- Practices how to call your personal Muse into your soap kitchen
- Colorful photographic examples of what is possible with soap dough and a little imagination.
The full document will be sent.
- Is your inspiration lagging or is non-existent?
- Do you need a fresh perspective on soap making or crafting?
- Want to learn secrets to molding soap?
- Finally the vegan soap dough recipe you have been waiting for!
You will receive an email after purchase with your download. Please check your email and/or spam.
"For anyone wanting to learn how to work with soap dough and call creativity, inspiration and balance to your art, An Enchanted Book of Peculiar Ideas and Soap Potions is highly recommended. It is written by a leader of soap dough Bee Iyata, the owner and artist of the highly regarded Sorcery Soap™. Simple, affordable soap dough recipes are included for easy personal adjustments along with researched tips and troubleshooting. This is a must have book to bring your full potential into your creative soap art."
"This book is for the novice to master soap maker." - Lisa Harman, Pretty Hands On LLC
"Bee is a sorceress with soap dough! Enchanting us with her spells and magical stories that she weaves through amazing sculptures and now on every page of her book! This is the book we all need to inspire us to be the best we possibly can be. I am so thrilled Bee has shared her vision with us, I know she will continue to keep us in her realm of make believe and happiness and I for one and completely “bee-sotted." - Jo Haslauer, Author of "Natural Soap Color; botanical beauty in cold process soaps"
© Bhakti "Bee" Iyata and Sorcery Soap™, 2016 - 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. © Bhakti "Bee" Iyata and Sorcery Soap™, 2016 - 2017. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations in non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. All recipes and design instruction in any written material by Sorcery Soap™, Bhakti “Bee” Iyata and Sorcery Products™ is provided without any guarantee of success by the author. The author disclaims any liability in connection with use of the provided information in this book and is not responsible for wasted materials or damages resulting from the use of information in provided information by Sorcery Soap™, Bhakti “Bee” Iyata and Sorcery Products™