Here are your Soap Dough Bricks for larger projects.
You can now purchase unlabeled cost effective bricks of Sorcery soap dough. These bricks are 2 pounds each.
Bricks of soap dough will arrive:
- Wrapped in plastic and sealed
- Unlabeled (see: list of ingredients here)
- 11 bars equal 2 pound brick
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.