All the things used while making cookies at Grandma's house: cookie cutters, rolling pin, a spoon with frosting and a little gingerbread cookie in soap.
Scent: Mistletoe - MWFC
A festive holiday blend of woodsy camphor and fir. Highlighted with notes of crisp soft pine, fresh cypress and fruity red currants.
- Top notes: Fir, Camphor, Balsam
- Middle notes: Red Currant, Soft Pine
- Base notes: Cypress, Cardamom, Clove
SOAP TIPS FOR LONGER USE
For longer use remove Sorcery Soap from direct water, to allow the soap to dry between uses.
Real Soap – not detergent!
* Solid hard bar of chemical-free soap
* A new scent in the bath
* Delightfully designed soap for doing a daily task
* Bubbly, creamy and conditioning for your skin
- Phthalate Free
- SLS Free
- Detergent Free
Soap, meant for cleaning skin surface. No claims, except the by-product of (possible) delight, are made about these soaps.
Ingredients: Craftiness, Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Aqua, fragrance oils, colorant and silk.