Pegasus, the winged horse, was born of Poseidon.
It was said, wherever Pegasus kicked, a spring would rise up.
Zeus rewarded Pegasus by placing him in the stars, creating a constellation which can be seen in N/S hemispheres in August. Because of Pegasus's connection to the stars he is now connected to Hypatia.
Offer this handmade soap in your shower or on your altar as a full package offering - scent, shape and color. Pink Pegasus is the molded soap on top and has a strip down the side.
This Sea scent marries with Pegasus who was born of Poseidon perfectly.
- Top notes: Sparkling Nectarine, Cool Ozone, Rocky Coastline
- Middle notes: Wild Violets, Beach Juniper, Palm Leaves,
- Bottom notes: Sea Moss, Crystal Amber, Teakwood.
Soap Tips for Longer Use
For longer use remove Sorcery Soap from direct water, to allow the soap to dry between uses.
Real Soap – not detergent!
* Solid hard bar of chemical-free soap
* A new scent in the bath
* Delightfully designed soap for doing a daily task
* Bubbly, creamy and conditioning for your skin
- Phthalate Free
- SLS Free
- Detergent Free
Soap, meant for cleaning skin surface. No claims, except for the by-product of (possible) delight, are made about these soaps.
Ingredients: Craftiness, Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), sodium hydroxide, Aqua, fragrance oils, colorants, Titanium Dioxide and raw silk.