Get started with your own Sorcery Soap Dough!
New Twisted Berry Twist has a Sorcery touch to Nurture Soap's Twisted Berry, my new favorite mica.
Sorcery Soap Dough package is contains 4 ounces.
Make New Colors
To make a lighter version of any soap dough, add white and combine well.
To make a darker version of any soap dough, add black and combine well.
Mix Soap Dough to mix desired colors. Example: To make green (secondary) mix yellow and blue (primary).
What is Soap Dough? See this video to hear more about soap dough.
- Soap dough is pliable, moldable cold process soap that has fully saponified. (See: Saponification)
- Soap Dough no longer has active lye, and safe to touch.
- Soap dough is cold process soap that has NOT be cured.
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
You will need to provide:
- Corn starch
- Muslin Dusting bag can be helpful.
- 91% alcohol
- Your own excitement!
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.