This is pliable fully saponified cold process soap! Use it to mold soap to enchant your own soaps, push into molds or wash with it in its still pliable state. Great bubbles and creamy consistency.
Soap dough is a clay-like soap that can be pushed, molded and sculpted into any shape you desire.
Each package holds 4 ounces of soap dough.
Get started with your own Sorcery Soap Dough!
What is Soap Dough?
- Soap dough is pliable, moldable cold process soap that has fully saponified.
- Soap Dough no longer has active lye, and is safe to touch.
- Soap dough is cold process soap that has NOT been cured.
Keeping Your Soap Dough Pliable
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
You will need to provide:
- Corn starch Muslin Dusting bag can be helpful.
- 91% alcohol
- Your own excitement!
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.
© 2022 - 2023 Sorcery Soap™ , B. Iyata, All Rights Reserved.
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT EXPRESSED PERMISSION.
This means DO NOT STEAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT YOURS.
The soap dough is amazing! It is very silky and smooth and not sticky at all. I really enjoyed using this product and will be back for more.
Bee's soap dough is so easy to work with and perfect every time! The colors are true and easily manipulated. I love my little pumpkins and candy canes. Bee's videos are very helpful!
I love your soap dough!! Colors are amazing and the texture is always perfect 👍. Why should I make this when I can get exactly what I need, when I need it and in the colors I want- ha!! It’s Magic 🪄 🧙♀️
I buy soap dough to make my own soap cookies for camping both in my kayak and bicycle touring. I love the colors and the fact soap dough as NO scent!
So, I can buy my favorite colors, mix them together and make my very own, one of a kind soap cookies! the soap isn't vegan (thankfully) and does not dry out my skin, its oh so bubbly and I just ADORE the color!
Really love this soap dough! I was so nervous to start working with it because I wasn't sure what the consistency would feel like compared to the polymer clay I've worked with in the past, but its great!
I'm so happy to hear! Thank you for your kind words.