Purple Soap Dough
Purple Soap Dough
This is pliable fully saponified cold process soap! Use it to mold soap to enchant your own soaps, push into molds or wash with it in its still pliable state. Great bubbles and creamy consistency.
Soap dough is a clay-like soap that can be pushed, molded and sculpted into any shape you desire.
Get started with your own Sorcery Soap Dough!
What is Soap Dough?
- Soap dough is pliable, moldable cold process soap that has fully saponified.
- Soap Dough no longer has active lye, and is safe to touch.
- Soap dough is cold process soap that has NOT been cured.
Keeping Your Soap Dough Pliable
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
You will need to provide:
- Corn starch.
- Muslin Dusting bag can be helpful.
- 91% alcohol
- Your own excitement!
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.
© 2022 - 2023 Sorcery Soap™ , B. Iyata, All Rights Reserved.
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT EXPRESSED PERMISSION.
This means DO NOT STEAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT YOURS.
A beautiful deep purple that is the perfect color for making flowers.
All the soap dough I have received has worked wonderfully. And the colors are awesome! Hard to make my own with the selections here!
Thank you, dear one, thank you!
I love this stuff! Seriously, I could make my own, but I simply adore the colors and texture of the dough that Bea makes! She’s got such a variety of colors and it’s so easy to just hop on here and order! Shipping is super fast and I know it’s going to be perfect every time!
Thank you so much for a lovely and thoughtful review!
one of 6 colors that I ordered. They are all perfect and fun for molding.
I had been using melt & pour soap for all of my embeds. The problem with that was that they would melt if I wanted to force the gel phase, which I mostly always do. The quality is superb & the colors are divine! I always receive dough with a perfect texture that is easy to use & doesn’t hurt my hands.