Basic Soap Dough
Basic Soap Dough
This is pliable fully saponified cold process soap! Use it to mold soap to enchant your own soaps, push into molds or wash with it in its still pliable state. Great bubbles and creamy consistency.
Soap dough is a clay-like soap that can be pushed, molded and sculpted into any shape you desire.
Get started with your own Sorcery Soap Dough!
Sorcery Soap Dough package contains 4 ounces.
What is Soap Dough? See this video to hear more about soap dough.
- Soap dough is pliable, moldable cold process soap that has fully saponified.
- Soap Dough no longer has active lye, and is safe to touch.
- Soap dough is cold process soap that has NOT been cured.
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
You will need to provide:
- Corn starch
- Muslin Dusting bag can be helpful.
- 91% alcohol
- Your own excitement!
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.
© 2022 - 2023 Sorcery Soap™ , B. Iyata, All Rights Reserved.
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT EXPRESSED PERMISSION.
This means DO NOT STEAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT YOURS.
Used for extruder and did a good job at holding shape well. Not as sticky as some other stuff.
I bought the black to make watermelon seeds for a soap I will be making shortly. I tried to use a larger extruder tool, but ended up using the little one, I think the tiny hole was too small for the larger one. But I was able to make several seeds and it worked great. I will use the surplus in other soap designs. Love your soap dough!
This is the perfect soap dough, easy to work with. Extrudes with ease, Bee has perfected the perfect texture.
Colors are as shown, and consistent.
Keeping it wrapped and in the bag it comes i have had some for months and it is as good as the day I received it. Using a lot or a little I love having it ready. It is wonderful for stamped designs.
I love this dough, so fresh and so nice to work with. Thank you so much
Sorcery soaps always suits my needs ❤️