Yellow Soap Dough
Yellow Soap Dough
This is pliable fully saponified cold process soap! Use it to mold soap to enchant your own soaps, push into molds or wash with it in its still pliable state. Great bubbles and creamy consistency.
Soap dough is a clay-like soap that can be pushed, molded and sculpted into any shape you desire.
Get started with your own Sorcery Soap Dough!
What is Soap Dough?
- Soap dough is pliable, moldable cold process soap that has fully saponified.
- Soap Dough no longer has active lye, and is safe to touch.
- Soap dough is cold process soap that has NOT been cured.
Keeping Your Soap Dough Pliable
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
You will need to provide:
- Corn starch.
- Muslin Dusting bag can be helpful.
- 91% alcohol
- Your own excitement!
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.
© 2022 - 2023 Sorcery Soap™ , B. Iyata, All Rights Reserved.
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT EXPRESSED PERMISSION.
This means DO NOT STEAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT YOURS.
Absolutely love this soap dough!
A lovely shade of yellow. Not as dark as I expected but a soft yellow. And as usual soft and easily worked with.
This yellow was perfect for my bumble bee soap imbeds. So easy to use and cut my imbed time in HALF. I used to use melt and pour as my go to, but not anymore! And the color? Gorgeous and vibrant!
Absolutely love this Soap Dough!!! I have so many ideas in mind and have already completed one! And can’t say enough great things about the soap dough, so glad I got it 🤩
We cannot say enough good things about Sorcery Soap Dough. It is always the perfect consistency, the colors are vibrant, and when it comes to being soap- it’s a darn good washing product too.
Once you’ve used soap dough, you’ll be asking yourself why you haven’t before. It’s a game changer.