Blue Soap Dough
Blue Soap Dough
This is pliable fully saponified cold process soap! Use it to mold soap to enchant your own soaps, push into molds or wash with it in its still pliable state. Great bubbles and creamy consistency.
Soap dough is a clay-like soap that can be pushed, molded and sculpted into any shape you desire.
Get started with your own Sorcery Soap Dough!
What is Soap Dough?
- Soap dough is pliable, moldable cold process soap that has fully saponified.
- Soap Dough no longer has active lye, and is safe to touch.
- Soap dough is cold process soap that has NOT been cured.
Keeping Your Soap Dough Pliable
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
You will need to provide:
- Corn starch
- Muslin Dusting bag can be helpful.
- 91% alcohol
- Your own excitement!
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.
© 2022 - 2023 Sorcery Soap™ , B. Iyata, All Rights Reserved.
DO NOT USE IMAGES OR CONCEPTS WITHOUT EXPRESSED PERMISSION.
I love this stuff! I have used Bee's recipe to make my own, but in a time crunch this is so amazing... workable from the minute it arrives and doesn't stick to anything. It is way better than what I can do on my own.
The perfect shade of blue and as always, silky smooth and easy to use. A big 👍
This is a super delicate baby blue color. It makes me think of Tinkerbell. Yeah, I know, she's green 😃 The texture, the shade, this is top notch soap dough! I love them all!!!
I will admit, I got this color only because it's one of my favorite colors ever! This shade is just gorgeous! I have no use for it yet, but will definitely make something pretty with it!
This blue is one of the six colors I purchased. I haven't used it yet, but I can't wait to make some sprinkles with it.