This is pliable fully saponified cold process soap! Use it to enchant your own soaps, push into molds or wash with it in its still pliable state.
Glow In The Dark Soap Dough is made to glow after being exposed to light and then placed in a darkened area.
This Glow In The Dark Soap Dough is made with this reliable Nurture Soap Glow Pigment.
Great bubbles and creamy consistency.
Soap dough is a clay-like soap that can be pushed, molded and sculpted into any shape you desire.
Get started with your own Sorcery Soap Dough!
What is Soap Dough?
- Soap dough is pliable, moldable cold process soap that has fully saponified.
- Soap Dough no longer has active lye, and safe to touch.
- Soap dough is cold process soap that has NOT be cured.
Keeping Your Soap Dough Pliable
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
You will need to provide:
- Corn starch
- Muslin Dusting bag can be helpful.
- 91% alcohol
- Your own excitement!
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.