Pink Soap Dough
Pink Soap Dough
This is pliable fully saponified cold process soap! Use it to mold soap to enchant your own soaps, push into molds or wash with it in its still pliable state. Great bubbles and creamy consistency.
Soap dough is a clay-like soap that can be pushed, molded and sculpted into any shape you desire.
Get started with your own Sorcery Soap Dough!
What is Soap Dough?
- Soap dough is pliable, moldable cold process soap that has fully saponified.
- Soap Dough no longer has active lye, and is safe to touch.
- Soap dough is cold process soap that has NOT been cured.
Keeping Your Soap Dough Pliable
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
You will need to provide:
- Corn starch.
- Muslin Dusting bag can be helpful.
- 91% alcohol
- Your own excitement!
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.
© 2022 - 2023 Sorcery Soap™ , B. Iyata, All Rights Reserved.
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT EXPRESSED PERMISSION.
This means DO NOT STEAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT YOURS.
I ordered sorcery soap as an activity for a ladies night away from day to day boredom. It was a HUGE success!
The pink soap dough is the perfect shade. I use it to make flowers to decorate my soaps.
The quality is so good. I have a signature soap bar that requires white dough. I wish you sold it in bulk.
A must have if you are a soap maker! So easy to work with and beautiful colors
So easy to use and very pliable! I'm amazed at how easy it is to use and this pink is so beautiful and vibrant. Will definitely be ordering all my soap dough here from now on!