Red Soap Dough
Red Soap Dough
This is pliable fully saponified cold process soap! Use it to mold soap to enchant your own soaps, push into molds or wash with it in its still pliable state. Great bubbles and creamy consistency.
Soap dough is a clay-like soap that can be pushed, molded and sculpted into any shape you desire.
Get started with your own Sorcery Soap Dough!
What is Soap Dough?
- Soap dough is pliable, moldable cold process soap that has fully saponified.
- Soap Dough no longer has active lye, and is safe to touch.
- Soap dough is cold process soap that has NOT been cured.
Keeping Your Soap Dough Pliable
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
You will need to provide:
- Corn starch.
- Muslin Dusting bag can be helpful.
- 91% alcohol
- Your own excitement!
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.
© 2022 - 2023 Sorcery Soap™ , B. Iyata, All Rights Reserved.
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT EXPRESSED PERMISSION.
This means DO NOT STEAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT YOURS.
Very pretty and is perfect for my Christmas soaps
Thank you so much
A great true red.
I absolutely love “everything” about Sorcery Soap, I have not used the soap dough yet but I plan to dive in to my creative side and hopefully follow her process and make something very beautiful with them. The shipping was great, the soap dough colors are really pretty and they were packaged really well and I LOVE the fruitloops sample bar, that has so much lather and creamy feel. Thank you so much
This red is just the right shade that I needed. It’s silky smooth and easy to use. A big 👍
Your soap dough is lovely and easy to work with! I like to keep all my soap dough bars wrapped in the plastic they came and then inside a Tupperware container to keep the air away from them. I love this red and mixed with white, they make such cute candy canes!