Limited Soap Dough
Limited Soap Dough
These colors in soap dough are limited. This Ice Cream Collection has 6 bars of soap dough of unique colors, all Ice Cream colors!
This is pliable fully saponified cold process soap! Use it to mold soap to enchant your own soaps, push into molds or wash with it in its still pliable state. Great bubbles and creamy consistency.
Soap dough is a clay-like soap that can be pushed, molded and sculpted into any shape you desire.
Get started with your own Sorcery Soap Dough!
Sorcery Soap Dough package is contains 4 ounces.
What is Soap Dough?
- Soap dough is pliable, moldable cold process soap that has fully saponified.
- Soap Dough no longer has active lye, and is safe to touch.
- Soap dough is cold process soap that has NOT been cured.
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
You will need to provide:
- Corn starch
- Muslin Dusting bag can be helpful.
- 91% alcohol
- Your own excitement!
© 2022 - 2023 Sorcery Soap™ , B. Iyata, All Rights Reserved.
DO NOT USE IMAGES OR CONCEPTS WITHOUT EXPRESSED PERMISSION.
This means DO NOT STEAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT YOURS.
Such a perfect color, soft, elegant, like the best cross between mint and seafoam, it’s pure happiness. As always, sorcery soap dough is the Best soap dough!
I absolutely love soap dough. I have had trouble making it in the past and have recently purchased a ebook from here also. I really appreciate the time and effort that went into this block of soap dough, especially since Im not the greatest at making it. Will definitely be purchasing more. Thanks for a fantastic product!
I have replaced all melt and pour embeds with soap dough! Im hooked..whether using it im a silicone mold or free hand sculpting..i love this product..
Thank you for taking the time to write this! What a lovely review.